Suggest any five measures that can be taken for the upliftment of the downtrodden in a democracy.
Five measures that can be taken for the upliftment of the downtrodden in a democracy:
- Increasing employment opportunities.
- Providing an administration free of corruption.
- Providing facilities for free and quality education.
- Setting up different welfare departments for them.
- Providing financial help in the form of loans and grants.
- Setting up an efficient healthcare system for the masses.