Describe any five salient features of the Indian Constitution.
The five salient features of the Indian Constitution are as follows:
- Our Constitution is a combination of good features of several constitutions.
- Indian Constitution that has been incorporated to achieve our national goals given in the Preamble.
- They also tried to adopt the best features of the Constitutions of England, USA, Canada, Ireland, etc.
- The needs and aspirations of the people have also been translated into ideals and rules in the Constitution.
- The founding fathers of the Indian Constitution tried to incorporate the principles cherished by the leaders of the freedom struggle.