Why is a globe considered a perfect representation of the earth? Give any three reasons.
Stars look very small in the sky because they are very far a
Globe is considered a perfect representation of the earth because-
- It represents the 3-dimensional view of the earth.
- It shows the shape of the oceans and the continents correctly.
- It also shows their correct relation to one another as they are on the earth
- A globe gives us a better idea of parallels (latitudes) and meridians (longitudes).
- Only a globe gives us an idea about the tilt of the earth’s axis.
way from us.