State any five precautions that are needed to take care of our eyes.
Five precautions that are needed to take care of our eyes are:
- Gently wash eyes frequently with clean (potable) water.
- Eat a balanced diet having lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Never look at the sun, or any other powerful light source, directly.
- Try not to spend too much time looking continuously at the computer screen, or television. It can cause eye strain.
- Have sufficient light in the room when you are reading, writing or watching television.